Apply for Housing
Apply for housing
- The appointment of residents is made without prejudice to the interests of existing residents.
- A register of all applications is maintained.
- Applicants are required to complete the Charity’s Application Form, including proof of income and supply evidence of his or her qualification of appointment.
- Applicants then have an interview with either the Scheme Manager for John Betts’ House or the Scheme Manager for Sycamore House
- A maximum of 12 applicants are then shortlisted and will be invited for an interview with the Charity’s Interviewing Committee, which is made up of three or four Trustees, a Scheme Manager and the Clerk to the Trustees.
- Applicants are selected on the basis of need.
Download the application form Hammersmith United Charities Application Form
For further information or should you have any questions please contact Rita or Cathy on 020 8600 0650 or email Rita Nath-Dongre.