Get ready for Halloween!
Pumpkin carving tips and ideas
You will need: Pumpkin, a marker pen/pencil, a sharp knife, a container to collect the insides.
1. Health and safety! Make sure you have a steady non-slippy surface, a good hold of the pumpkin and always carve away from yourself.
2. Use the marker pen to draw a line around the crown and mark the pattern you want to carve.
3. Use the knife to carve, collect the insides in a container to make delicious pumpkin goodies such as soup, pie and hummus.
4. Place tealights inside your pumpkin, put the top on and add to your Halloween display! This is John Betts House resident Bryan with his final pumpkin.
5. If you do not want to use knives, there are some fun alternatives. Check this to find some inspiration!