“I think I’m very lucky to be living here. I love my new flat, I feel safe and secure and the garden is such a pleasure.” – Evelyn, Sycamore House Resident
Over 60, on a low income and looking for a new home in Hammersmith?
We provide beautiful and affordable sheltered housing in Hammersmith with award-winning communal gardens. You’ll enjoy:
- Affordable living. You’ll pay from £845 per month (plus utilities and council tax) – we also accept housing benefit payments.
- Easy access. We’ve adapted our buildings so it’s easy for you to get around. Wheelchair-accessible flats are also available.
- You can stay local, in the heart of the place you know and love – near bus routes, shops and all the health and community services you’re familiar with.
- Award-winning communal gardens. Lose yourself in our tranquil oasis and, if you want to, get to work with our community gardeners to help keep our gardens beautiful.
- Help to keep you well. Our friendly scheme managers check in every day to make sure you’re happy in your home – and you have an alarm on hand for emergencies.
- Independent living in a welcoming, active community – you can join in as much or little as you like.
- A home for life. Your flat is protected by a trust so it can only ever be used for housing. We can never ask you to leave, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Find out more
- Find out if you’re eligible for sheltered housing
- Call Claudia for a chat on 020 8741 4326
- Email email@example.com