“I used to live in a bedsit just around the corner; I never dreamed I’d be able to live at John Betts House. It’s got everything you could want. Things are a bit different at the moment, but this feels like one of the safest places in London.” Bill, resident
Over 60, on a low income and in need of a safe and affordable home?
We provide sheltered housing in Hammersmith with beautiful, award-winning gardens. You’ll enjoy:
- Affordable living.You’ll pay from £845 per month (plus utilities and council tax) – we also accept housing benefit payments.
- Easy access. We’ve adapted our buildings so it’s easy for you to get around. Wheelchair-accessible flats are also available.
- You can stay local, in the heart of the place you know and love – near bus routes, shops and all the health and community services you’re familiar with.
- Award-winning communal gardens. Lose yourself in our tranquil oasis and, if you want to, get to work with our community gardeners to help keep our gardens beautiful.
- Help to keep you well. Our friendly scheme managers check in every day to make sure you’re happy in your home – and you have an alarm on hand for emergencies.
- Independent living in a welcoming, active community – you can join in as much or little as you like.
- A home for life. Your flat is protected by a trust so it can only ever be used for housing. We can never ask you to leave, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Find out more
- Find out if you’re eligible
- View our almshouses and gardens
- Read our FAQs
- Hear from our residents
- Call Sam for a chat on 07470 793565
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org