The difference our grants make
- Digital inclusion classes, yoga and coffee mornings for older people in White City
- Mentoring for young people struggling to engage in education
- Food distribution parcels to people living in Addison
- Online mental health sessions for young people and adults in Shepherd’s Bush
- Support sessions for Somali people to respond to unemployment and domestic abuse
- Laptops and reading services for disadvantaged children
Find out more about the impact our grants have made to our community over the past few months.
Read about how one of our grants is keeping Nomad Radio on the airwaves for the Somali community.
Read about our grantee Happily, a Hammersmith-based dating and friendship project for people with learning disabilities and autism.
Read about Turtle Key Arts, an organisation that helps disabled and non-disabled people find expression and connect through dance and music.