How to apply
3. Complete some paperwork. If you need us to send you printed copies of these forms, call us on 020 8741 4326. All the information you give us will be treated in strictest confidence:
- Fill out the application form, which gives us information about your eligibility and why you need sheltered accommodation.
- Ask your doctor to fill out the medical form. They will tell us about your medical history and whether they think you can live independently for at least five years.
4. We will ask you to provide documentation to support your application and give evidence of your eligibility. We will talk this through with you when we meet with you.
5. Our admissions committee, made up of three trustees, will then meet with you and review the documentation to make a final decision about your application.